Let us make your family and friends breakfast. Here’s what we can do. Unless otherwise noted, all items come in either full or half pan options. You choose.
Chef Justin’s Breakfast Enchiladas
- Corn tortillas filled with cage free eggs, Pico de Gallo, all-natural apple smoked bacon, chorizo, Mexican cheese, topped with roasted corn salsa, Mexican cheese, and house made rojo sauce.
Muffins: Quantity of 6
- Blueberry, banana nut, chocolate chip.
- Apple wood smoked all-natural bacon
- All-natural pork sausage links
- Turkey sausage links
- Cheddar jalapeño sausage large links
All made with 3 large cage free eggs
minimum order of 4 each
Meat lovers’ omelets
- Bacon, sausage, ham, chorizo, pancetta, with cheese
- Onion, tomato, fresh garlic, zucchini, mushrooms, green peppers, cheese, topped with avocado
Wild West omelet
- Bacon, chorizo, onion, green peppers, cheese, topped with amber ale beef chili and more cheese
Bacon Cheeseburger omelet
- Seasoned grass-fed beef, bacon, red onion, fresh tomato slices, American cheese, and special sauce
Design Your Own omelet
- You tell us how you wan it!
Other Delicious stuff
Pancakes served with real maple syrup and whipped butter.
- Plain, Blue berry, chocolate chip, banana granola, berry blast, hunk a hunk a burning love (chocolate, peanut butter, banana, Nutella)
Fresh baked biscuits and Chef Justin’s famous sausage bacon gravy
- Sold by 6 biscuits and quart of gravy size
Shrimp and grits
- Yellow stone ground grits with 6 jumbo blackened shrimp, crawfish andouille red eye gravy and a poached egg. Quantity of 4 required
Breakfast BLT on all butter croissant
- Bacon, lettuce, heirloom tomatoes, ham, over medium egg, cheese, garlic basil aioli. Minimum order of 4
Sample Private Chef Menu:
Four Course In Home or Vacation rental: Minimum 6 people
We custom design our Private chef menus for your tastes and desires. Here’s a sample of one of our four course menus.
- Seasonal berries, goat cheese, candied pecans, and spring mix tossed with local wildflower honey, Meyer Lemon, avocado oil, and fresh cracked black pepper
- Gulf shrimp over smoked gouda grits with Cajun red eye sauce and a poached quail egg
Main Course Option 1
- Gulf Grouper New Orleans blackened with andouille crawfish buerre blanc over sweet corn hash
Main Course Option 2
- Prime Gaucho Rib-eye 12oz prime grade seared and topped with caramelized sweet onion and chimichuri sauce over roasted root vegetables
Dark chocolate and dried fruits bread pudding with vanilla creme anglaice
We can accommodate any dietary restrictions and/or allergies. The food you’ll be ejoying from the Chef’s table is the highest quality. Unlike a restuarant, the actual chef prepares your meal… not an over worked and under trained line cook.
We specialize in all natural or organic products when possible, and we buy our fish from the local fishermen and produce from the local farmers. In other words, you’re getting a true farm/gulf to table experience.
Sample Private Chef Menu:
Three meals per day for multiple days.
We create a menu just for you! We here at the Chef’s table only use is the highest quality ingredients in our dishes.
Events and Retreats
Contact us to discuss a custom designed menu for your next event or gathering.